Rhinaris® Nasal Mist
Helps moisturize nasal passages for long-lasting relief from dry nose.
- ADULT/KIDS OVER 2 YEARS
- Available in:
- METERED-DOSE SPRAY
- LONG-LASTING RELIEF
- NON-ADDICTIVE AND NO REBOUND EFFECT
Wherever your nose goes
Noses are exposed to low humidity in all sorts of places – homes, office buildings, hotels and airplanes. This convenient mist immediately helps moisturize and lubricate dry nasal passages and provide long-lasting relief wherever and whenever you need it.
Mixture of polyethylene glycol 15% and propylene glycol 5% in a solution adjusted to pH 6.0.
Purified Water, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Potassium Phosphate Monobasic, Benzalkonium Chloride, Dibasic Sodium Phosphate Anhydrous.
Adults and children over 2 years of age
How to use
- Blow nose gently prior to administration of Rhinaris® Nasal Mist.
- Tilt head slightly forward and gently insert nozzle into nostril. Close the other nostril by pressing with a finger.
- Point nozzle towards back of nose and while holding onto the nozzle edge press bottom of bottle firmly and quickly (each depression produces one metered dose). Adults and Children over 2 years: One (1) or two (2) sprays into each nostril every 4 hours or as needed.
- Remove the nozzle from the nostril and roll head backwards to allow the solution to spread over the back of the nose.
- Repeat steps 2 to 4 for the other nostril.
- Replace protective cap.
For nasal use only. Keep out of reach of children.